- This App reads the patient data from an external server and enables doctors to take decisions
- In the screenshot shown, we can select the appropriate file to be referred to see the
- The user is also given an option to change the image attributes like Panning, Zooming, Hue,
Saturation, Image Rotation etc.
- Minute problems can be detected as shown above
- Also, by tapping on any two points on the image, we can decipher the distance between the
Versatile DICOM image support:
- Support displaying DICOM images from internal or external memory (SD card).
- Support multiple image modality: CT, MRI, US, CR, OT, NM, XA.
- Support different internal data format: 8/12/16 bits, grey/colour image, or LUT data.
- Support compressed image (relative slow in decompression, so be patient).
- Support multiple frame image, or image series from multiple files.
- Provide detailed information of embedded DICOM info.
Intuitive image manipulation:
- One finger scroll to adjust contrast and brightness (window level and width).
Several window pre-sets are defined and can be quickly applied from drop list.
- Two fingers to pan or zoom image for more visible details.